Oqard Blunt Mixing Drawing Up Needle, Pink 18G x 1 1/2" (100)
- Oqard blunt needle key features:
- No-prick, blunt needle will not penetrate the skin
- Reduce injury: Reduces needle stick injuries
- Uses: For drawing up liquid, liquid filling, refilling, measuring and mixing
- Ease of use: Wide bore for smooth fluid movement
- Sterile: individually blister packed – EtO sterilised in accordance with ISO 11135
- Transparent hub: for easy fluid flashback visual
- Oqard blunt needles are disposable but can be cleaned and reused* many times before they need to be replaced making them excellent value for money.
*to be re-used strictly for non-medical use only
Examples of use:
- Fluid transfer with syringe
- Ink filling (ink pens or print cartridges)
- E-liquid (mixing or filling atomizer)
- Drawing up fluids including medicines
- Injecting medicine into IV lines
- Administering medicine to pets
- Craft, hobby and gluing applications
- Woodworm treatment applications and more…
Perfect for use with: Ciringe disposable syringes (sizes 1ml, 3ml, 3ml lock, 5ml, 5ml lock, 10ml, 20ml and 50ml) – syringes sold separately.
Syringe/Blunt needle set: Our 18g x 1 1/2" blunt needles and Ciringe disposable syringes can also be bought in a set Ciringe Liquid Mixing Set with Pink 18G Blunt Needle.
Disposal: We have a selection of sharps bins available for safe disposal of your clinical waste.
Discreet Packaging: All our products are posted and packaged using discreet packing with no product details on the outer packaging.
NHS and private healthcare provider enquires welcome: contact us
Have a question? If you have any questions about the type or size of syringe you require, or would like to order in bulk please contact us, we will be happy to help.
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £9.99
- Orders over £300 (exc VAT & final total after discount) qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ