Ciringe Liquid Mixing Set with Pink 18G Blunt Needle
Free shipping on this item.
You are viewing our Ciringe Liquid Mixing Set with Pink 18G Blunt Needles.
The set contains:
- 10 disposable syringes and 10 pink blunt needles 18G x 1 1/2"
- Transparent plastic syringe barrel
- Easily readable scale
- Smooth & accurate operation
- Can be cleaned & reused for hobby/household use purpose only.
Due to Royal Mail strikes, dispatches and delivery lead time will be affected. For more information, please visit our FAQ
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode.
- Orders over £300 (exc VAT & final total after discount) qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
- Orders placed between Monday to Friday will be picked, packed and leave our warehouse within 2 working days.
*Working days do not include weekends or bank holidays.
For example, if the Monday is a public holiday, i.e., a Bank Holiday, the order will be dispatched on the Tuesday, this being the next working day.
Contains medical grade syringes and blunt fill needles for liquid refilling, measuring and mixing. Typical applications include refilling ink cartridges, use as a fluid transfer syringe or as an e-liquid syringe.
Each disposable syringe (choose from 1ml, 3ml, 3ml lock, 5ml, 5ml lock, 10ml, 20ml and 50ml) and blunt needle comes individually sealed in a blister pack. The transparent barrel of each syringe is clearly marked for accurate measurement. A standard luer tip makes it easy to connect to the colour coded blunt needle or any other standard medical tubing attachment.
Although the set is manufactured as disposable, these syringes and blunt needles can often be cleaned and reused* many times before they need to be replaced. This makes our Ciringe fluid transfer syringe sets excellent value for money.
*to be re-used strictly for non-medical use only
Examples of use:
- Fluid transfer syringe
- Ink filling syringe (ink pens or print cartridges)
- E-liquid syringe (mixing or filling atomizer)
- Pet medicine syringe
- Craft & hobby syringe
- Woodworm treatment syringe
Disposal: We have a selection of sharps bins available for safe disposal of your clinical waste.
Discreet Packaging: All our products are posted and packaged using discreet packing with no product details on the outer packaging.
Have a question? If you have any questions about the type or size of syringe you require, or would like to order in bulk please contact us, we will be happy to help.