Blunt Mixing Drawing Up Needle, Pink 18G x 1 1/2" (100)
- Oqard blunt needle key features:
- No-prick, blunt needle will not penetrate the skin
- Reduce injury: Reduces needle stick injuries
- Uses: For drawing up liquid, liquid filling, refilling, measuring and mixing
- Ease of use: Wide bore for smooth fluid movement
- Sterile: individually blister packed – EtO sterilised in accordance with ISO 11135
- Transparent hub: for easy fluid flashback visual
- Oqard blunt needles are disposable but can be cleaned and reused* many times before they need to be replaced making them excellent value for money.
*to be re-used strictly for non-medical use only
Examples of use:
- Fluid transfer with syringe
- Ink filling (ink pens or print cartridges)
- E-liquid (mixing or filling atomizer)
- Drawing up fluids including medicines
- Injecting medicine into IV lines
- Administering medicine to pets
- Craft, hobby and gluing applications
- Woodworm treatment applications and more…
Perfect for use with: Ciringe disposable syringes (sizes 1ml, 3ml, 3ml lock, 5ml, 5ml lock, 10ml, 20ml and 50ml) – syringes sold separately.
Syringe/Blunt needle set: Our 18g x 1 1/2" blunt needles and Ciringe disposable syringes can also be bought in a set Ciringe Liquid Mixing Set with Pink 18G Blunt Needle.
Disposal: We have a selection of sharps bins available for safe disposal of your clinical waste.
Discreet Packaging: All our products are posted and packaged using discreet packing with no product details on the outer packaging.
NHS and private healthcare provider enquires welcome: contact us
Have a question? If you have any questions about the type or size of syringe you require, or would like to order in bulk please contact us, we will be happy to help.
nice and quick
They’re not sharp; instead they are flat edges and squared off at the tip, feel safer in using it.
Nice safe blunt needles
Really useful for mixing model paints and thinners.