Oqard Nitecore Pen Torch
The Oqard Nitecore Pen Torch with Pocket Clip is designed for practicality. The click switch button at the end of the cap will turn on in low mode by default. The durable stainless-steel pocket clip ensures the pen is secured in your pocket and ready for pupil inspection with a handy pupil gauge chart printed on the pen body.
Key features include:
- Optimised for medical diagnosis: with 5000K neutral white, high colour rendering (CRI ≥ 90) Nichia 219B LED assists medical professionals and first responders with a correct diagnosis with a light profile that resembles sunlight, which eliminates the potential of optical issues like the blue-light hazard.
- Three luminosities: (with a 45-minutes runtime), mid 45 lumens (with 5 hours 15 mins runtime and low 4 lumens (with an impressive 35 hours of runtime) powered by 2 x AAA batteries (either alkaline or NiMH rechargeable)
- Long beam: Beam distance 58m
- Handy pupil gauge chart: printed on the pen body
- Turns on in low mode: Click-switch button at the end of the cap will turn on in low mode by default
- Slimline and lightweight pocket size: weighing 22grams (without battery)
- Stainless steel pocket clip: sturdy and durable
- Stable consistent output: smart energy management automatically delivers constant current reducing flickering and heat output.
- Can be sanitised: Tough durable metal surface made of aerospace-grade aluminium alloy with hard anodized coatings military-grade suitable for alcohol wipes maintaining hygiene.
- Waterproof IPX-8: submersible to 2m depth
- Impact-resistant for heights of up to 1.5m
- Long runtime: with a maximum runtime of 35 hours