Ciringe Disposable Syringes - Pack of 5
Free shipping on this item.
Content - Pack of 5 Ciringe medical grade disposable syringes
Ciringe syringes are manufactured according to European Standards MDD 93/42/EEC (CE Mark) and is available in all nozzle luer types and sizes. Made from high quality medical grade material, they are pyrogen free, non-toxic and latex free.
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £9.99
- Orders over £300 (exc VAT & final total after discount) qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ
Ciringe Syringe Specification & Key Benefits
Key benefits of our high quality, individually wrapped, sterile CE marked Ciringe medical grade disposable syringes are:
- CE Mark assurance – our sterile, disposable syringes are manufactured according to European Standards MDD 93/42/EEC – The CE marking confirms that the Ciringe medical device range meets all EU safety health and environmental protection requirements
- ISO tested – Tested according to ISO 7886, ISO 10993 and ISO 11138
- Clearly printed for precise dosage – Ciringe syringes have a clear, transparent barrel, made from medical grade polypropylene, printed with precise and long-lasting graduation marks for greater clarity, ease of reading and precise dosage management
- Sterile and individually wrapped – Ciringe medical grade syringes are EtO sterilised in accordance with ISO 11135 and individually blister packed
- Latex-free piston, lubricated with medical grade silicon for a smooth draw – Ciringe syringes have a latex free piston, lubricated with silicon for a smooth draw. An internal ring in the barrel acts as a lock to ensure the plunger does not dislodge during the draw
- Made from high quality medical grade material, they are pyrogen free, non-toxic and latex free
- 3-year shelf life from date of manufacture
Ciringe Medical Grade Syringe Clinical and Liquid Transfer Uses
Our high quality, individually wrapped, sterile, CE marked Ciringe disposable medical grade syringes are suitable for a large range of uses including NHS, hospitals, private healthcare sector, medical, clinical, dispensing, veterinary, beauty salons, aesthetics clinics, dental, human, pet and animal feeding and any other liquid transfer/administering job that requires precise dispensing, such as vaping E-Cigarette refilling, printer ink cartridge refilling, crafting, art, hobbies, painting and gluing, lubricating, plant watering, cooking, perfume mixing and filling, making Jello shots, scientific experiment use and more…
NHS enquiries and orders welcome: contact us, today and we will be happy to help.
Needles: Please note needles not are included; view our range of needles.
Disposal: We have a selection of sharps bins available for safe disposal of your clinical waste.
Discreet Packaging: All our products are posted and packaged using discreet packing with no product details on the outer packaging.
Have a question? If you have any questions about the type or size of syringe you require, or would like to order in bulk please contact us, we will be happy to help.