Where are Ciringe Syringes Used and Who Uses Them?
Our sterile and individually wrapped Ciringe syringes are used by healthcare professionals working across a number of sectors and offer a multitude of uses. As well as the obvious clinical uses in acute healthcare settings such as to inject medications during surgery and in the emergency room, Ciringe syringes are perfect for use in non-acute settings whether with a needle or not.
Key benefits of our high quality, individually wrapped, sterile CE marked Ciringe medical grade disposable syringes for any of the uses listed above and below are:
- CE Mark assurance – our sterile, disposable syringes are manufactured according to European Standards MDD 93/42/EEC – The CE marking confirms that the Ciringe medical device range meets all EU safety health and environmental protection requirements
- ISO tested – Tested according to ISO 7886, ISO 10993 and ISO 11138
- Clearly printed for precise dosage – Ciringe syringes have a clear, transparent barrel, made from medical grade polypropylene, printed with precise and long-lasting graduation marks for greater clarity, ease of reading and precise dosage management
- Sterile and individually wrapped – Ciringe medical grade syringes are EtO sterilised in accordance with ISO 11135 and individually blister packed
- Latex-free piston, lubricated with medical grade silicon for a smooth draw – Ciringe syringes have a latex free piston, lubricated with silicon for a smooth draw. An internal ring in the barrel acts as a lock to ensure the plunger does not dislodge during the draw
- Made from high quality medical grade material, they are pyrogen free, non-toxic and latex free
- 3-year shelf life from date of manufacture
Let’s take a look at some of the non-acute uses for Ciringe syringes:
At Veterinary Practices
Vets and Veterinary Nurses use Ciringe syringes in several ways such as for injections of medicines in the examination room or during surgery, providing medicines intravenously, when drawing blood for blood tests, for wound irrigation, for annual vaccinations, syringe feeding and more.
Orthopaedic, Sports & Regenerative Medicine
Orthopaedic Surgeons can use Ciringe syringes (with needles) to deliver targeted regenerative medicine (also referred to as orthobiologics) such as stem cell therapy and Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) to help stimulate the healing of damaged tissue and bone.
Cosmetic Procedures & Aesthetics
Ciringe syringes are perfect for use by cosmetic surgeons and beauty therapists in beauty salons and clinics to deliver aesthetic medicines such as collagen injections, botox and other dermal fillers, hyaluronic acid and more. Cosmetic surgeons can also use our medical grade, disposable Ciringe syringes during surgery to deliver the aesthetic and pain medication or for procedures such as fat transfer where fat is drawn from certain parts of the body (such as tummy or thighs) and is then used to smooth or increase the size of another area, such as the breasts or bottom.
Medical grade Ciringe syringes are ideal for use in the laboratory for blood sampling, fluid aspiration, injecting, measuring and transferring liquids.
The use of a hypodermic needle and syringe (such as Ciringe) are the most common way for medical professionals to take blood for blood tests. Ciringe syringes are particularly suited to Phlebotomy applications as they have a latex free piston, lubricated with silicon enabling a smooth draw. They also feature an internal ring in the barrel that acts as a lock to ensure the plunger does not displace during the draw, so Ciringe syringes are a very reliable option for use in blood tests.
In this Covid-19 pandemic era, it has never been more essential to keep up-to-date with our vaccinations and our medical grade, disposable, EtO sterilised Ciringe syringes are perfect for use in vaccination applications by doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
Have a question?
This list is certainly not exhaustive. There are so many more uses for the Ciringe syringe. So, if you have any questions about the type or size of syringe you require or would like to order in bulk please contact us, we will be happy to help.
NHS enquiries and orders welcome: contact us, today and we will be happy to help.
Cyringe syringes: view our range of Ciringe syringes
Needles: view our range of needles.
About Ciringe Disposable Hypodermic Syringes
Established almost 30 years ago, Ciringe® is a trusted brand of single use hypodermic syringes sold exclusively by Muzamedical.
Ciringe syringes are manufactured according to European Standards MDD 93/42/EEC and bear the trusted CE Mark medical professional demand. Ciringe syringes are also available in all nozzle luer types and sizes, are made from high quality medical grade material and are pyrogen free, non-toxic and latex free.