Oqard Lumbar Support with Reusable Gel Pack
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Oqard Lumbar Support with Gel Therapy Pocket key features:
- Multi-use: An anatomical lumbar support with the option of using it with hot/cold therapy gel packs.
- Two mesh pouches: for hot/cold gel pack insertion. Each pocket/pouch can fit a gel pack* approximately 14cm x 15cm (2 gel packs included).
- Premium quality: The extra-wide super stretchable elastic waistband supports the back without digging in, ensuring extended comfort.
- Maximum comfort: Adjustable belt with hook and loop fastening strip with striped vents on the outside and breathable mesh 'skin side' for maximum comfort and security.
- Unique design: 3 vertical supports, as well as mesh pouches, allow hot/cold gel packs* to be combined with traditional anatomical lumbar support, providing maximum pain relief coverage.
- Uses: Ideal for pain relief, swelling, muscle spasm, back stiffness, blood circulation & relaxation.
- One size: (Length 105cm / 41")
- 2 gel packs included.
- Buy More/Save More: Discount on multi-buy orders
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £9.99
- Orders over £300 qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ
The Oqard Lumbar Support comes with Two Reusable Gel Packs. The Oqard Lumbar Support belt is made of premium breathable material that delivers both traditional lumbar support or can be coupled with hot and cold therapy gel packs* to help sooth chronic pain and aid post-surgery recovery. Uses: disc injuries, back injuries and strains, general muscle soreness, inflammation, rheumatism, back spasms & stiffness, whiplash, lumbago, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, bruises, postural awareness and more.
Insert ice/heated gel pack/s into the pouches if required
Align middle support bar with spine.
Stretch belt and securely wrap around waist
Adjust outer hook & loop wrap for additional pressure and comfort
Do not apply hot/cold packs for more than 20 minutes
Allow 20 minutes between applications
If pain persists, seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health professional without delay.
- Hang to air dry
- Hand wash in cold water
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Use mild detergent