Email me when this item is available
- Water-based, solvent-free adhesive is kind to the skin
- Protection paper supports convenient measurement and cutting
- Flexible fabric conforms to body contours and allows movement
- Air and water permeable to prevent maceration of the skin
Mefix® can be used to fixate a wide variety of dressings and devices to the skin – including swabs, catheters and tubes. Mefix is pre-measured in 10 cm intervals – so it’s convenient to cut to the shape and size you need.
The protection paper also has a perforated split every 10 cm so you can apply and remove it easily. With a water-based adhesive, it is kind to the skin while providing secure fixation.
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £9.99
- Orders over £300 qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ