Eurosplint 110mm x 900mm
Email me when this item is available
- Immobilise broken bones and sprain injuries.
- Lightweight, washproof, compact and reusable.
- Can be shaped to suit the injured part of the body.
- Suitable to be used on the neck, shoulders, arms, fingers, wrist, knee, legs and ankles.
The EuroSplint® is an incredibly versatile product and is used to immobilise broken bones and sprain injuries. The splint can be held in place by loosely wrapping a bandage or tape around the splint. Special Metal, Macromolecule Foam keeps splint clean and dry. Store in well ventilated area at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £7.99
- Orders over £300 qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ