Code Red Evacuation Chair
- Complete with cover and wall bracket.
- Lightweight and compact for easy use and storage.
- Adjustable head pad and patient restraint.
- Impervious to bodily fluids.
- Aluminium alloy materials.
- Two rear wheels.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- 5 year warranty.
The Code Red® Evacuation Chair features an advanced ‘tracked’ design, allowing use by one operator, reducing health and safety concerns during use, eliminating delay, and allowing smooth descent of stairs. Any multi-level building cannot afford to be without this essential evacuation device.
The evacuation chair can be used on all staircases excluding spiral staircases. They can be used on a staircase with a platform on the condition that there is enough room to turn the chair.
*COLOUR and PRINTED COVER MAY VARY
|Dimensions (open)||136cmH x 52cmW x 90cmD|
|Dimensions (folded)||112cmH x 52cmW x 20cmD|
|Max Load||up to 159kg|