C-Gel Calcium Gluconate Gel
Email me when this item is available
- HF acid penetrates rapidly through the skin, releasing fluorides, causing serious tissue damage. HF burns to even a small area of skin can also cause severe or fatal systemic effects such as cardiac arrest.
- Fast treatment using C-Gel can significantly reduce serious long term injury and cardiac arrest due to Hydrofluoric (HF) Acid burns.
- Designed to treate hydrofluoric acid (HF) splashes on skin
- C-Gel compound works to neutralise the powerful fluoride ions in HF
- Fast treatment using C-Gel can significantly reduce serious long term injury and cardiac arrest due to Hydrofluoric Acid burn
Acknowledged by Health and Safety and industry experts as one of the best treatments for chemical burns, this Calcium Gluconate Gel 2.5% is also often referred to as HF Gel or HF Antidote Gel because of its amazing capacity to help reduce bone and deep tissue damage as well as the risk of cardiac arrest following a hydrofluoric (HF) acid burn. This is why this gel is reputed as the best treatment for chemical burns by a broad and growing range of experts.
|Instructions for use||Disposable medical examination gloves should be worn when applying Calcium Gluconate Gel|
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £7.99
- Orders over £300 qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ