BurnFree Sterile Burn Dressing (5 x 15cm)
- Provides immediate pain relief by covering exposed nerve endings
- Rapidly cools and soothes the burn
- Draws the heat out and stops the burn progression
- Reduces swelling, redness, and additional skin and tissue damage
- Medical grade ingredients
- Portable, safe, and easy to use
- Sterile dressing
BurnFree Sterile Dressings are designed for first aid use on all types of burn injuries. The dressings are constructed of a special, soft, open-cell foam, and are elastic enough to accommodate possible swelling or the need to flex joints.
BurnFree dressings are non-adherent and the inert foam will not shed threads, strands, or fibres that could become embedded in the wound. The pliable foam holds 50 times its weight in gel. This means that more BurnFree gel will stay in contact with the burn.
|Size||5cm x 15cm|
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Emulsifiers and Preservatives|
|Instructions for use||Tear package open, remove burn dressing, apply immediately to burn area, wrap area without applying pressure. Leave dressing in place for maximum of three hours and seek medical attention.|