Contiplan All in One Cleansing Cloths
- Provides a unique all-in-one action of cleansing, moisturising, anti-bacterial, antipruritic, barrier protection, deodorising and soothing.
- Unique cream-based formula provides 3 times the barrier protection to reduce incontinence-associated dermatitis.
- Dermatalogically tested.
- Paraben & lanolin free.
- pH neutral formula with witch hazel & camomile.
- Made from thick high quality spun laced non woven
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £9.99
- Orders over £300 (exc VAT & final total after discount) qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ
The cloths are quick and easy to use, effectively replacing traditional methods associated with continence care such as; preparing bowls of soap and water, dry wipes, cleansing foams and barrier creams.
Dermatalogically tested, Contiplan is paraben and lanolin free, containing a patented pH neutral formula with natural plant extracts of witch hazel and camomile which is designed to be very gentle on sensitive skin. (Designed to care for delicate skin.)
Incontinence associated dermatitis (IAD) is an inflammation that occurs when urine and/or faeces comes into contact with the skin. IAD is a complication of incontinence that compromises skin integrity, predisposes to cutaneous infection and increases the risk of pressure ulcers. Prevention of IAD is based on avoiding or minimising exposure to the skin by the application of a skin protectant. Contiplan contains 10% barrier cream (4% dimethicone and 6 liquid paraffin) to guard against unwanted moisture and provide that crucial barrier to faeces and urine and hence prevent IAD.