3ml Injection Set - Syringes, Needles, Alcohol Swab
You are viewing our 3ml Injection Set comprising medical grade syringes and needles and alcohol swabs.
Injection Set Content:
- 10 x syringes (choice of 3ml leur slip or 3ml leur lock)
- 10 x needles 23G x 1 1/4"
- 10 x needles 21G x 1 1/2"
- 10 x alcohol swab (brands may vary)
- 3-5 Working Days: £3.99
- 1-3 Working Days: £4.99
- Next Working Day: £9.99
- Orders over £300 (exc VAT & final total after discount) qualify for free 3-5 Working Day delivery
Our delivery rate is dynamic and depends on your basket value, weight and delivery postcode. For more information, visit our FAQ
- Manufactured according to European Standards MDD 93/42/EEC (CE Mark)
- ISO tested – according to ISO 7886, ISO 10993 and ISO 11138
- Sterile and individually wrapped – EtO sterilised in accordance with ISO 11135 and individually blister packed
- 3-year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Clearly printed for precise dosage – Ciringe syringes have a clear, transparent barrel, made from medical grade polypropylene, printed with precise and long-lasting graduation marks for greater clarity, ease of reading and precise dosage management
- Latex-free piston, lubricated with medical grade silicon for a smooth draw – Ciringe syringes have a latex free piston, lubricated with silicon for a smooth draw.
- An internal ring in the barrel acts as a lock to ensure the plunger does not dislodge during the draw
- Made from high quality medical grade material, they are pyrogen free, non-toxic and latex free
- has a thin wall to allow higher flow of liquids.
- has a very sharp lancet tip with layer of silicone lubricant for smooth insertion and reduced injection trauma
- the exceptionally sharp lancet point meets ISO 9626 requirements
- allows rapid and smooth liquid flow through the needle tube
- has a colour coded hub in accordance with ISO 6009
- are impregnated with Isopropyl Alcohol 70%, ideal for skin preparation.
- are individually wrapped
Our sterile, individually wrapped, CE marked medical grade syringes and needles are suitable for a large range of uses including NHS, hospitals, private healthcare sector, medical, clinical, dispensing, steroid injection cycle applications, veterinary and more…
NHS enquiries and orders welcome: contact us, today and we will be happy to help.
Disposal: We have a selection of sharps bins available for safe disposal of your clinical waste.
Discreet Packaging: All our products are posted and packaged using discreet packing with no product details on the outer packaging.
Have a question? If you have any questions about the type or size of syringe you require, or would like to order in bulk please contact us, we will be happy to help.